Tuesday 11 February 2014

Letter to Plan B

Dear Ben Drew,
I am writing to you regarding your amazing film ILL Manors, we have been studying your film and music video for our media exam. Whilst studying ILL Manors and listening to your interviews I have been really inspired. I have never really thought about the people with less opportunities to I have, and it’s been a real eye-opener. Whilst watching your TEDx interview it has really inspired me to help someone who has a talent and bring them to the real world the world they haven’t come across. I am writing this letter kindly asking you to attend my school Greenford High School in West London. We are a hard-working school and we would love you to visit our school and help enhance our grades and help us develop as young individuals.

I would also like to congratulate you on your success in ILL Manors, it is an amazing film, it’s not the sort of films I watch but I found it really interesting and different from the usual big budget movies we come across these days.

Kind Regards,

Humera Zaffar Syed.

No comments:

Post a Comment