Monday 4 November 2013

Film Language Test..0

21st October 2013 - We had our film language Test on the movie, The Usual Suspect. We were shown a certain clip from this movie 3 times before we got time to answer the 4 questions. Each question was out of 12 and the exam as a whole was out of 48. The 4 sections that we had to answer were, Mise-en-scene, camera-work, sound and editing.

The main mistake I made in my exam was not answering the questions in order, this confused the person marking my exam and made it hard for him to understand what question was what. Another thing I could improve on was my time management, this could of helped me organise my work better. For next time I will revise before the exam so I am sure of everything.

Teacher's Feedback -
www: You actually make plenty of good, relevant points but you made a critical error..
ebi: You did not clearly number/mark each question, this made it very difficult to grade and it is vital to avoid this in a real exam.
- Next time, you need detailed notes and then clearly numbered answers. Aim for at least 3 paragraphs for each question.
- Try and use more media language and make sure you answer the question that is given.

No comments:

Post a Comment